Enhancing Student Engagement: Project and Problem-Based Learning
Join us for a special workshop series on problem-based learning for K12 students! These workshops will cover everything from creating a standards-based project framework and using peer-driven feedback cycles to utilizing project inquiry methods and developing a project coaching mindset. Attendees will build expertise in problem-based teaching and learn innovative management and engagement concepts. Expand your professional network and save time on researching, planning, testing and implementation!
- $800 for a school team of three (administrators and teachers) or $500 for an individual
- Attendance is required at the four workshops throughout the year:
- Oct. 30, 2019
- Dec. 4, 2019
- Jan. 15, 2020
- Feb. 12, 2020
- Four in-person, six-hour interactive workshops
- 24 professional development hours
- Classroom-ready tools and problem-based teaching resources
- Opportunity to participate in the Public Display of Learning: Canyon Showcase on May 5, 2020 at 5 pm
For more information on customized onsite professional development sessions at your school, as well as GCU-based learning opportunities and events for staff, administrators and educators, visit gcu.edu/CanyonPD.