New Teacher Training 101 & 102
The first few years of teaching can be challenging. Our introductory workshops will equip you with the skills and resources needed to jumpstart your career as a teacher. Teaching 101 and Teaching 102 cover fundamentals for success, including classroom management, classroom set-up and basic lesson planning.
Take Your Next Step as a Teacher!
New Teacher Training Workshops
July 15 - 19
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Grand Canyon University
3300 W. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85017
$500 per person
Includes breakfast and lunch daily
- Work with master teachers to develop your skills so that you are ready to go on the first day of school.
- Each participant will receive a copy of "The First-Year Teacher's Survival Guide" and a planning calendar.
- Free to 2018 and 2019 GCU grads in the Explore Teaching Program.
- Build upon skills developed in your first year to improve your effectiveness and increase student engagement.
- Each participant will receive a copy of "Kagan Cooperative Learning" and a planning calendar.
- Free to 2017 and 2018 GCU grads in the Explore Teaching Program.
The GCU Hotel is available if you'll need any lodging during the workshop. You can visit their website or call 1-844-683-5428 to make a reservation.
To register for new teacher training, please RSVP below.