Future Alumni Board
Thank you for your interest in joining the Future Alumni Board! We are an exclusive group of GCU upperclassmen who represent the Office of Alumni Relations to the student body. We are responsible for helping to establish professional relationships between students and alumni, providing feedback to the Office of Alumni Relations and hosting networking and social events for alumni and current students.
This unique opportunity helps juniors and seniors prepare for the next steps after college by engaging the student population with knowledgeable and professional alumni and assisting the efforts of the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Professional development (leadership, event and campaign planning) opportunities
- Enhance your resume
- Meet and connect with alumni in desired career field
- Free GCU alumni swag
- Free food at meetings and events
- Access to alumni events, including the men's basketball tailgates
- Student must have attended GCU for a minimum of two years
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Student must be of junior or senior standing
If you are interested in joining, please complete the Future Alumni Board Application. The submission deadline is Sept. 10. All applications will be reviewed and eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-639-6415.